1st Grade 1st Branch Students (Student numbers ending in odd numbers)
Contributing to the adaptation of all our students to university life and supporting their career development are among the most important priorities of our department. In this context, academic supervisor services are considered important in our department and various practices are carried out in order to ensure that students can be in contact with their supervisor throughout their education and training processes:
• The most important practice is the acquaintance and integration activities for new students, which have become a tradition in our department.
• In addition, in order to fully meet the needs of students, different academic supervisors are assigned to different branches at each grade level and the number of students per student has been reduced to increase the opportunity for academic supervisors to deal with students one-on-one.
• In our department, each academic supervisors cares about "Student Counseling Hours" and supports students to receive academic counseling services on the subjects they need during these hours.
• In our department, there are "whatsapp groups" at each grade level and students are offered the opportunity to quickly convey their needs, problems or questions through these groups.
• There is an "Opinions and Suggestions" section in the "Contact" menu on our department page, and through this section, it is possible for our students to send their needs and requests (with or without anonymity) to the e-mail address of our department.
Send us your opinions, requests and evaluations.