There are several applied courses offered within the scope of the undergraduate program of our department. In these courses, sharing a common understanding regarding the process of these courses is emphasized in our department, and within this scope, course guidelines are created to be a road map for each applied course.
The process carried out for the applied courses in our department is as follows:
- Determination of responsible faculty members for applied courses in the academic board of the department before the start of the academic year
- Organizing a meeting with the participation of faculty members by the applied course coordinators determined before the start of the academic year
- Sharing the updated course guidelines with the students in line with the decisions taken in the meeting held at the beginning of the academic year.
Guidelines for Applied Courses:
- RPD409-Individual Psychological Counseling Practice-1 Guide (Link: RPD409-Bireyle Psikolojik Danışma Uygulaması 1- El Kitabı)
- RPD410-Individual Psychological Counseling Practice-2 Guide (Link: RPD410-Bireyle Psikolojik Danışma Uygulaması 2- El Kitabı)
- RPD408 Guidance and Psychological Counseling Seminar Course Guide (Link: RPD408 Rehberlik ve Psikolojik Danışmanlık Semineri Dersi Klavuzu)